- The smartphone is powered by the Exynos 990 – Global Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 – USA processor.
- The device comes with a big display screen of 6.9 inches that consists of a Dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen that provides a resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixels.
- The display is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 and comes with features such as HDR10+, Always-on display, and 120Hz FHD, 60Hz QHD.
- The rear camera of the smartphone consists of a quad-camera of 108 MP (wide) + Periscope 48 MP (telephoto), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, 10x hybrid optical zoom + 12 MP (ultrawide) AF, Super Steady video + 0.3 MP, TOF 3D (depth).
- While on the front there is a 40 MP camera for shooting selfies and features options such as Dual video call and Auto-HDR.
- The smartphone’s sensors include Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer along with ANT+, Bixby natural language commands and dictation, Samsung DeX (desktop experience support).
- The smartphone is fueled by a non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery with a fast battery charging 45W: 100% in 74 min + USB Power Delivery 3.0 + Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W + Power bank/Reverse wireless charging 9W.
*Other model specifications may be different